For trained lifeguards. It is very compact and robust, just carry it stowed in its pocket with its hip belt or directly attached to your harness.
Now you can carry instant buoyancy easily and focus more on the situation. Both hands are free, you can swim very fast, dive through waves or very deep. Pull the trigger and the 80cm long bendable Restube lifeguard buoy inflates within seconds. The drag & secure lock system slides out of the pocket and the system provides more than enough buoyancy (75 N) to secure an adult.
It is reusable by screwing in a new original 16 g CO2 cartridge and easy to repack after some practice.
- Full Restube function in rescue tube shape
- Buoyancy 75 N (~7,5 kg)
- Buoy length 84 cm with 2 flex points
- Buoy diameter 12 cm
- Yellow buoy with reflectors
- Up to 200 releases
- Inflatable also with mouth valve
- Extra robust buoy material
- Extra robust bag material
- Robust splint closing system
- Flexible equipment mounting (harness, belts, holster, ...)
- Belt included (120 x 3,8 cm), one handed emergency opener
- Horizontally and vertically attachable at belts up to 7cm
- Trigger handle also has a whistle function
- Secure casualties of any body size
- Flexible buoy with adjustable hook system
- Floating & reflective drag line (1,80 m)
- Extra pouch to sort the drag system
- Secure lock system with 250 kg maximum load