Resqtec’s newest extrication glove is perfectly suited for uses that require high performance in terms of protection, functionality and grip. The Para-aramid double-faced palm hand gives the glove maximum cut resistance, and the soft & flexible rubber protector on top protects the knuckles from impacts and abrasions.
High grade lining for strength, special siliconized palms for perfect grip and additional anatomical reinforcements: just a few examples of the unique features that make up the new Maxgrip II Extrication glove.
- High grade para-armid lining
- Special siliconized palm for a perfect grip
- Additional anatomical rubberized reinforcement
- Eurotex breathable and waterproof membrane for protection against moisture and blood
- Precurved fingers give a perfect tight fit
- Flexible, soft rubber protectors for high impact protection and dexterity
- Dirt cuff to keep out dirt and debris