The driver airbag systems are available in three different sizes for cars, vans and trucks. In addition, we also offer a passenger airbag system.
The driver system consists of six tested straps and a central plate that absorbs the energy of the airbag and deflects it to the side.
The passenger system can be applied both with the roof detached and with the roof intact.
The application of the driver system takes only a few seconds with appropriate exercise. Because the A.S.S. from the side over the rim of the steering wheel and centered on pulling independently, this phase is also risk-free for the rescuer.
The passenger system can also be installed within a minute with a little practice.
In contrast to metal systems, there is no risk of injury if the airbag should deploy during mooring.
Key Benefits of A.S.S. Airbag Backup Systems:
- Very variable and lightweight system for every application
- Color codes for the different sizes directly on the base plate
- Short instructions with understandable pictograms directly on the cover plate of each A.S.S.
- All sets in a practical carrying case
By means of the five supplied straps, the system can be created quickly (in about one minute) both with the roof detached and with the vehicle intact.
- 1 piece of airbag safety passenger
- 1 piece user manual
- 1 piece of case